This website is intended for use by consumers in the United Kingdom and it abides by the relevant and applicable rules of the land in regard to data protection law.
Information We Collect From You
To benefit from this website and its services or products, you – the user – might be needed to furnish us with certain information when you fill certain forms on the site. Details of your visit to this website or your use of the website in the process are also collected.
We are bound by the Data Protection Act in the UK to process all the collected personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Law. As per the law.
- All the data collected will be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- All the data collected will be used for the purpose/s mentioned in this policy, not and never for any other purposes
- All the data will be stored securely and treated confidentially
- No data will be stored or kept longer than 10 years after having delivered the requested products or services
- The data will be securely destroyed after 10 years upon having provided the requested products or services
This website may collect and process the following data about you:
The information you give us
- The information provided by you upon filling in forms on the site
- Or, the information you provide us through correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise
- The information you use to register on this site, or to subscribe to our service or to report a problem on the site
- The information may include your name, address, email ID, phone number, personal description and financial information
The information we collect about you
- This website may automatically collect some information when you visit it
- Such information are mostly technical in nature, including your IP address, your log-in information, operating system and platform you use, browser type and version you use, browser plug-in versions or types and time-zone setting
- Information about your visit, including products viewed or searched, length of visits to pages, page interaction information, URL clickstream to and from our site, date and time of visits, and any phone number you may use to
The information we receive from other sources
- We may also receive information about you when you use any other sites we operate or services we provide
- We may also receive information about you from third parties we work closely with, including business partners and sub-contractors in tech and ad networks
Disclosure Of Your Information
- We may share your personal information with selected third parties including consultants who can advise you on requested or selected products and services
- We may also share your personal information with suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- We may share your personal information with ad networks or advertises requiring the data to serve adverts to you and others
- Anyone with whom we share your personal data has to follow our express instructions and comply with security measures in regard to the use of that information, or regulate the data as per their local data protection laws
- Even in case when we transfer your personal information to other countries not providing the same level of data protection as the UK, we put in place a contract to ensure your personal information is secured and protected in according with UK standards
Sensitive Personal Data
We are in the limits of the law in asking you, occasionally though, to provide personal data in regard to your physical health. This information is sought to help us allocate better deals for you. Your request for a quote will be seen by us your explicit consent to such information being processed by ourselves or the relevant third party providers.
A session cookie will collect the information – you share by form filling on the website – and store it during your browsing session. This will help if you wish to fill another form and in that case, the required information will be automatically populated. However, the information thus stored in the cookie is deleted the moment you end your browsing session.
How We Use Your Data
The personal information you share with this website, or us, or with other members of the group, may be used in following ways:
- In providing you with the products, services or information requested from us
- In transferring to third parties so that they get a quote and get in touch with you
- In permitting or allowing you to take part in interactive or engaging features of our services when you decide to do the same
- In contacting you through any medium of choice to inform about products or services either helpful or relevant to you
- In notifying you any changes to the site, any news, special events or other services relevant to you or may interest you
The information we collect about you may be used in the following ways:
- In administering the site for internal operations, including survey tasks, data analysis, research, testing and trouble-shooting
- In improving the site to help better the content presentation to you and your computer
- In helping you take part in interactive features of our services, as and when you decide so
- In keeping the site safe and secure to align with our continuous efforts to serve you better
- In delivering relevant advertising to you and others, together with measuring the effectiveness of ads
- In making recommendations and suggestions to all users of the site, including you, about goods and services that may be relevant to all
The information we receive from other sources may be used in the following ways:
- This information may be combined with the one you give us and the one we collect about you
- Any of the information may be used for the purposed mentioned in the policy above
How We Store Your Personal Data
We follow strict security measures and procedures in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Act in the storage and disclosure of personal information provided to you via this site to stop unauthorised access. We are bound by the law to take proper and reasonable steps in regard to keeping secure your personal details. You however must know the transmission of information via the web is not fully secure. Although we will do the best to save your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data, including yours, to our site; any such transmission will entirely be at your own risk.
Similarly, you should also note that we can’t be held responsible for what any third party (either content provider or the one sites linked to our site or framed around us) may do with any personal information you may share with them. It’s therefore your responsibility alone to read their data protection and privacy terms before sharing with your personal information.
As per the law of the land, you, the user, have certain rights in regard to the processing or retention of personal information. Your rights include:
- Access to a copy of the information comprised in the personal data
- Object to processing that may cause some damage or distress
- Prevent any processing for direct marketing
- Object to decisions done via automated means
- Get blocked, destroyed, rectified or deleted some inaccurate data in certain situations
- Claim compensation for damages arising out of a breach of the contract or act
- Ask not to process or use personal data or information for marketing purposes
- To exercise these rights any time by contacting us, as and when needed
Access To Information
You have the right to access information held about you, and this right can be used in accordance with the act. Any such request may be subject to a small fee in meeting our costs in furnishing you with the details of the information help by us.
Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers
Compare the UK's top insurers and providers with one simple form